FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: CONTACT:
September 21, 2011 Teresa Irvin Copenhaver
Business Development Manager
Hydro Recovery Offers New Products to Customers in the Natural Gas Industry
Plans to hire additional employees in Blossburg, Tioga County, PA.
Blossburg, PA – The plant opened its doors on June 1st of this year and already has expanded its products and services to meet the growing demand of its customers. The company is now treating drilling fluids of various types from the exploration of natural gas drilling in the Marcellus Shale. The plant added a new treatment area to the facility in order to receive and treat drilling fluids. Customers can bring in drilling fluids for treatment and take treated brine water back with them or not take any fluids back at all. Please see below for our list of products and services or visit our website at www.HydroRecoveryLP.com.
Due to this expansion and extended hours, the plant is seeking additional Plant Operators who will perform routine operations and maintenance of the plant, its equipment, and all of the appurtenances associated with the treatment process. For a complete job description please visit our website and e-mail your cover letter and resume to Rick Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Hydro, please visit our website or follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Hydro Recovery LP is a manufacturer of Hydraulic Stimulation Fluid (HSF™) based in Blossburg, PA. The plant treats residual wastewater from the Marcellus Shale natural gas drilling and production process and Acid Mine Drainage Water, and converts it into HSF™, which can be reused by drillers in future operations.
Products and Services:
· HTDSF – High Total Dissolved Solids Fluid from natural gas drilling operations. May be drill water, flow-back, produced waters. Generally less than 1% TSS.
· HSF-T™ - Custom tailored chemical composition. For each barrel of HSF-T purchased you may deliver one barrel of HTDSF.
· HSF-BT™ - Same chemical composition as HSF-T. For each barrel of HSF-BT purchased there is no delivery of HTDSF.
· WTO - Water Treatment Only Service. HTDSF from your gas well operations may be delivered for treatment. There is no return of HSF-T or HSF-BT fluid to the Customer.
· NPW - Non-Potable Water. Water from municipal and ground water sources. Customer must complete a 12(i) Registration Form with the SRBC and enter Hydro docket #20110612.
· TR - Truck Rinse. Hydro will remotely rinse, no confined space entry, the inside of the truck tank. Customer shall receive 50 bbls of HSF-BT with each Truck Rinse at no additional cost.
· Storage - Available for HSF-T, HSF-BT, NPW and DFT-*.
· LIM - Logistics and Inventory Management. Transportation services are available at fixed price or “not to exceed prices” for our Customers.
· DFT – Drill Fluids Treatment:
o DFT-W - Drill Water. Strained drill fluid, no drill cuttings. No oil or synthetic oil contamination allowed. Suspended solids generally less than 10%. Flowing Liquid. Quantity based upon truck rated capacity (bbls). For each barrel of DFT-W delivered Customer shall receive 1.1 barrel of treated HSF-T.
o DFT-S - Solidification. Water Based drill fluids and tank cleanings. Delivered in vacuum (super sucker) trucks. A portion of the load does not readily flow. Quantity based upon truck rated capacity (bbls). No oil or synthetic oil contamination allowed. For each barrel of DFT-S delivered Customer shall receive 1.1 barrel of treated HSF-T.
o DFT-WB - Drill Water. Same as DFT-W except for each barrel of DFT-W delivered Customer shall receive NO barrels of treated HSF-T.
o DFT-SB - Solidification. Same as DFT-S except for each barrel of DFT-S delivered Customer shall receive NO barrels of treated HSF-T.
o VB - Vacuum Boxes. Water Based drill fluids and tank cleanings. Delivered in vacuum boxes. Quantity based upon box rated capacity (bbls). No oil or synthetic oil contamination allowed. For each barrel of VB delivered Customer shall receive 2 barrels of treated HSF-T.